PianoDisc systems can be added to virtually any piano, turning it into a modern player piano. Imagine your piano played by Rachmaninoff, Horowitz or Rubinstein. Play Broadway show tunes, classical, jazz improvisations or ragtime—all your favorite music. Let your piano set the stage for every occasion from dinner for two to a houseful of company.
Michelle’s customers have been very happy with one of the following PianoDisc Products: The iQ Player, the 228 CFX, and the cost effect Piano CD.
There are many options you can add to a system to make PianoDisc even more appealing and valuable:
• PianoDisc Creator technology allows customers to easily create special PianoCDs that combine the audio CDs of artists like Billy Joel, the Beatles and Frank Sinatra, with live piano accompaniment. Hear your favorite performers sing their hits while your piano joins them live!
• QuietTime GT allows you to mute an acoustic piano 100%, use headphones, and play at anytime without disturbing others.
• TFT MIDI Record lets you record your piano performances via PianoDisc’s patented TFT (Touch Film Technology), an exclusive system that faithfully captures every nuance of an original performance. Hear yourself or your children’s performances played back, or interface with your computer’s sequencing or notation software.
• CD Wireless allows you to connect your own Stereo Component CD changer to the 228CFX system with no need for external wiring.
• The iQ Player operates your system from an Mp3 player—such as an ipod unit—or from iTunes installed on your own computer.
PianoDisc systems feature full 88-note playback with 127 levels of expression per key. PianoDisc systems feature SilentDrive, PianoDisc’s patented technology that allows the piano to play with greater dynamic range including whisper–soft levels. These features ensure that PianoDisc systems play your piano like the original artists—lifelike, musical, and not mechanical. These are 21st century player systems, not the player pianos of old.