ROLAND GP609 DIGITAL GRAND PIANO Description
This is the most advanced digital piano on the market today, it combines the latest technology with amazing touch and Super NATURAL Piano Modeling that brings this piano the closest we’ve ever seen to a real acoustic piano. This latest digital instrument replicates the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano for a rich, complex tone. With a keyboard that blends wood and molded materials that offer great feel and durability. it will satisfy the most accomplished players with advanced technique using the expressive Progressive Damper Action pedal.
With luxurious appearance the cabinet looks stunning and have the image of a real acoustic piano. It is available in two finishes the polished ebony and polished white.
The Roland GP609 has a specially designed multi channel audio technology that delivers one of the most acoustic sounds produced by a digital piano.
The GP609 is very advanced technologically with blue tooth capability and the Roland free Piano Partner 2 app that helps you enjoy and learn piano playing.
- Classic 4.9’/150 cm depth grand digital piano, and light weight 325 lbs./148 kg
- Built-in 6.1-channel multi-speaker system (six speakers/one woofer) powerful enough for sound projection in a small hall
- SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology for a rich, living sound
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard with Escapement, which combines the look and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Music playback from a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- MIDI over Bluetooth for connecting to a world of exciting apps such as Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which encourages daily piano learning and makes practice fun
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing privately
- Variable lid height with two prop sticks
- Movable with casters and maintenance-free
- Two elegant finishes to complement your living room: polished ebony or polished white
For more details go to the following link:
If you have questions or to schedule an appointment to preview this instrument call 503-819-5053